This assistance will be directed to the bereaved families as of 21st of February (included), irrespectively of the side died people had fought for. It is necessary to collect and send certain documents to the Fund in order to get financial help:
- Your Passport’s copy and a copy of your ID code.
- A copy of a document, certifying your relationship with a died person (marriage lines, birth certificate etc.).
- Death certificate copy for a person died during those tragic events.
- The copies of medicine death certificate, Form #106/o and certificate for cause of death (issued under Decree of Ministry of health #545 of 2006) (the cause of death is indicated in this certificate)$
- Bank account’s data for transferring the funds
Besides it will be necessary to conclude and sign an agreement concerning rendering an assistance.
The copies of the documents must be sent by email at following address:
After sending us your documents by email, please contact us through the call-center, in order to inform about dispatch of your letter.
24-hour call center:
044 288 71 17,
050 167 11 07,
068 883 89 43
We bewail the deaths of people together with you.
The team of Charity Fund “Social Partnership”