Dear friends! It is a reminder that Leonid Mikhailovich Chernovetski has donated 10 million hryivnias to the families, who had lost their relatives on Maidan. We would like to report about our work.
We have already been working for the last seven days composing a procedure of financial aid payments. As of 4th of March, 6.00 p.m. 2,8 million hryivnias was paid to 28 bereaved families.
We understand that nothing will recall to life people, died on Maidan. Thousands of people are feeling grief and pain now. Many of them have lost not only closest people, but the only support in life. And now these persons have nothing, they simply found themselves without means of any support.
That is why the aid we are providing – is only beginning. We will think over how to arrange regular support for these persons to help them bring up, educate and treat their kids, we will arrange health care for aged people, mothers etc..
Results of our work are presented below:
1. The table with names of dead persons, whose relative has already received financial aid from the Fund. There are 28 such families.
2. The list of the families containing all necessary information and verifying payment requisites. There are 21 such families.
3. The list of the families, we have not enough required documents. There are 9 such families.
4. The list of the families we could contact with, but do not receive required documents yet. There are 13 such families.
5. Besides, there are some unknown died persons, We could not find any IDs of these people.
Prokhorchuk Victor Alexandrovich, died on Khrewatik street, bld.17 on February 19, 2014.
Zhanovachi Andrei Bogdanovich, 1964 year of birth, died on 18th of February, 2014.
If you know something about the relatives of these died persons, please contact our Charity Fund.
6. Our Fund wants to help not only Maidan activists, but families of policemen and military men. So we applied ourselves to the Acting Minister of the Interior A.B.Avakov with request to view cases of every died policeman or military man and to conclude whether these died people had used weapon or had become victims of circumstances.Click links below to see copy of our letter to A.B.Avakov.