All-Ukrainian conference on the subject “Work with the homeless – an exchange of experience” was held on 17th of December. The Conference was organized by Charity Fund “Social Partnership”.
More than 50 charitable organizations from all over Ukraine, presented at the Conference, were informed about the results of Charity Fund “Social Partnership” program – “Support of the homeless in course of financial and economic crisis”, which had been implemented through the grant of International Renaissance Foundation, and then exchanged their experience in the field of work with the homeless. Besides, Charity Fund “Social Partnership” has presented two new guides for Kyiv homeless persons. The second one – is electronic guide for the homeless all over Ukraine. All Ukrainian organizations providing free services for homeless and poor persons are listed in this guide.
Upon completion of the Conference, the all representatives of charitable organizations took a tour of Charity Fund “Social Partnership”. The Conference participants could estimate with their own eyes the size and scope of assistance, the Fund renders to people in need.
Main issues, covered at the Conference, were following:
- Realization of the project: “Support of the homeless in course of financial and economic crisis”;
- Rendering of assistance to people in day help center “Stephania”;
- Mobile help service, covering whole city
- Summary of the Food and Clothes Collection Programs;
- Charitable fundraising by means of money-boxes.
“We are working hard for saving as many people as we can. And we are trying do all our best to help these persons survive and stop destroying their lives at the very beginning of the changes. We welcome any proposals concerning association and cooperation. United we stand, divided we fall” – says Artem Makeev, President of Charity Fund “Social Partnership”.
Main organizations, presented at the Conference, are:
- Center of adaptation for the homeless and ex-prisoners at Association “Light of Hope” (Poltava);
- Homeless Reintegration Center (Mykolaiv);
- Charity Fund “Karitas” (Lviv)
- The Head of Kyiv City Organization of Ukrainian Red Cross Society;
- All-Ukrainian Charitable Foundation "Renaissance of Life in Ukraine" (Kyiv)
- Charitable organization “Regional Center of social adaptation” (Lviv)
- and the others.
To find detailed information about the projects of Charity Fund “Social Partnership”, please, visit our Web-site: www.socpartnerstvo.org
To be aware of the most recent all news in the field of charity, join and follow us in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/socpartnerstvo
Photos from the Conference: